This blog is dedicated to getting us to Thessaloniki, Greece for the summer of 2013, This will not be possible without donations, so please click the "Donate" button on the right to make even the smallest contribution if you are able. We appreciate your love and support!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

About Halfway!

So guess what...? We're at $450 for our fundraiser abroad! That's about halfway in our thousand-dollar fundraiser! WOOO! Thanks again everyone for your continued support. It's awesome. We are still looking for ways to raise more money, so let me know if you have any creative ideas! I feel like I'm running out of ideas, myself.

So my boyfriend's grandma surprised me with TONS of new beads for our jewelry fundraiser. That's especially great because now we didn't have to spend money on beads and therefore, we can most likely make some cheaper jewelry for all you guys! We're going to be making a few Halloween-inspired pieces soon so also look out for that. Also, the Etsy store may seem a little bare at the moment and that's because I sold like 5 items yesterday (once again, thanks!). But no worries - we're working on some more great stuff for you guys. Also, I (Allison) love crafting so I might be putting up some of my homemade home decor on Etsy. It's going to be legen...wait for it...dary! (if you don't watch How I Met Your Mother, I apologize for that last geeky reference)

Also, I know some of you have studied abroad before so I was wondering about some good scholarships or grants out there? Leave me a message below if you know of anything!

Here's some pieces that are still available in our Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ProjectGreece

No comments:

Post a Comment